Pokemon Fan Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Funniest Story Ever!

3 posters

Go down

The Funniest Story Ever! Empty The Funniest Story Ever!

Post  Wolfie Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:17 am

Many Ways to Torture GX Characters

Grey: Hi! (waves) My name is GreyWolf09 (looks at penname) Um . . . I changed it to Gin-Nee but it’s still Grey! Anyway, I have KeybladeAngel34 here with me today so we can torture the characters of GX!! (hears crowd cheer) Anyway, we decided to start with Chazz today because he’s the easiest one to torture (whispers) and the fact we have to figure out a way to make Angel let us torture Jesse . . .

Angel: And so here he is! Chazz!!

Disclaimer: NEITHER OF US OWN NOTHING!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Chazzy

The beginning or our story takes place with Chazz randomly showing up in a barren waste land. He then looks around and notices that nobody else is around.

“Where am I?” he said to himself

You’re not in a barren waste land with no way of escaping if that’s what you’re asking. Came a voice from the heavens.

“WHAT?!”

I said you weren’t!! Geez! Listen to me once in a while Chazz!

“YOU PUT ME IN A FREAKIN’ BARREN WASTE LAND!! OF COURSE I’M NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU!” A meteor falls from the sky and hits Chazz but sadly he dodges it. “HA!” he then gets attacked by hundreds of pigeons that haven’t stopped at a statue.

“Okay that’s it!” He pulls at his strongest monster card but Ojama Yellow shows up instead.

“What?! Where’s my other monsters?”

I stole them when you weren’t looking (I also barrowed Ruby Carbuncle but we’re not getting into that). Now you just have your Ojamas!

Ojama Yellow, Black and Green appear in front of Chazz.

“It’s not that bad boss,” said Ojama Yellow.

“Yeah boss!” exclaimed Ojama Green.

“We’ll be together forever and ever,” said Ojama Black.

“NO! I DON’T WANT TO BE WITH YOU GUYS FOREVER AND EVER!” Chazz yelled at the poor crazy random thong wearing monsters.

MY EYES!! Came a new voice from the heavens.

Do you fell tortured? Came the first voice. And whats wrong Angel?

THE THONGS!! THE THONGS!!

Well either way! Do you feel tortured yet Chazzy?

“NO!” Chazz yelled up to the skies Chazz is then attacked by wild, hungry lions. “Where’d you get the lions?!”

It’s a fanfiction Chazz . . . thank about it!

“You’ve been hanging around Angel to long!”

And proud of it . . . XD

You can never hang around me to much! XP

“DIE WOLF!” he yelled.

You don’t know where I am . . .

“When I do you better run!”

I’M OUTTA HERE!! The voice said as it got quieter indicating that Grey was running away.

Chazz…

“What now?!” he shouted up to nowhere.

You just got rid of the merciful one and are now left with the VERY non-merciful one! MWHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAA!!

“O god who gave u sugar?! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!”

HEHEHEHHHEHE!! I HAD A LOT OF SUGAR!!

“O god no!!” suddenly an old women who was wearing a bright pink sundress appeared in front of Chazz. She had black pointed glasses, grey hair that was in a bun, and a long ruler in her hand. “O GOD NOT MY 3RD GRADE TEACHER MRS.BELLOWS!! I THOUGHT U DIED OF OLD AGE!!”

“I DON’T DIE!!” the women, Mrs. Bellows, yelled as she started to beat Chazz senseless with the long ruler. “I WILL FOREVER STAY HERE AND TEACH YOU MANORS!! Sit up straight! Don’t yell! Fix that chicken butt hair of yours! Wear happy colors!”

“IT BURNS!!” Chazz shouted as he got up and ran as far away from his evil teacher as he could.

“YOU WON’T GET AWAY FROM ME THAT EASILY!!” she shouted as she suddenly got into a race car and pulled a lever that made a giant ruler pop out of the front with a giant arm holding it. “TIME FOR THE RULER OF DOOM!! THAT’S WHAT YOU GET YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!!”

“WHAT ELSE COULD GO WRONG!!”

Ya shouldn’t have asked that Chazzy-Kun!! X3

“O shit!” he swore. Suddenly a dark cold formed over head and thunder and lighting could be seen. “Aw crap!” but what fell wasn’t rain, snow, or even acid rain!! “Phew!” what fell was….

Ducks.

Yes ducks were flying out of the sky and hitting Chazz and Mrs. Bellows. The ducks hit Chazz in the face, back, stomach, butt and where the sun don’t shine. Mrs. Bellows got hit in the face and the ducks destroyed the car and the giant ruler.

“WAH!!” Mrs. Bellows shouted as she tried to swerve out of the way. A duck came flying at her. “GAH!! Cough cough! That duck hit me with its ass!! I’m gonna give it a detention! WAH!!” a computer suddenly fell on the hood of Mrs. Bellows car. “WHY A COMPUTER?!”

Cause Grey’s was being a butthead and wanted meh to do that! X3

“DEMON CHILD!!

That’s Angel you old bat!!

“I’m not that old!” she shouted shaking her fist into the air as a she pulled her head back into the car as a duck just missed her head.

How old are you then!?

“…..128….” she said looking down at the ground.

O.o YOU REALLY DON’T DIE DO YOU!!

“Nope!” she then got out of the car and ran over the Chazz’s body, which was twitching. A duck was pulling at his long black trench coat, and another was making a nest in his hair. “BAD CHILD!!” she shouted as her ruler turned into a magical wand of wonderment. “I COMDEN THEE TO A LIFE OF WOMENHOOD!!” she then brought the wand down onto his chest and a bright pink light appeared. “Now…I may leave!” she said as she disappeared in a puff of blue smoke the only thing left of her was a cherry pie.

“Ugh…wha happened?” Chazz asked as ‘he’ slowly got up.

You were condemned to a life of womanhood by Mrs. Bellows! Chazz looked down.

He was wearing a bright pink dress that had little frills on it. His hair was braided into pigtails that fell over his chest. He also had a pink hair band just above his forehead. He had bright pink high heels on his feet and pure white elbow length gloves on his arms.

“AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!” he screamed in a high pitched voice as he ran away from the waste land.

“COME BACK CHAZZY!!” shouted random fanboys that started chasing after him with hearts for eyes. “WE LOVE YOU!!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grey: MWHAHAHAHA!

Angel: and whats the moral of the story?

Grey: don’t cross crazy authoress’?

Angel: don’t give me sugar!! (starts bouncing up and down)

Grey: (sweatdropps) review or you’ll end up worse then Chazz! Till next time!

Angel: WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Wolfie
Wolfie

Number of posts : 59
Location : In the Middle of Nowhere yet in the Middle of Everywhere, PA
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

The Funniest Story Ever! Empty Re: The Funniest Story Ever!

Post  Admin Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:37 am

remove the swearing part >.>
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 202
Location : I live in a graveyard, next to your home, waiting to be challenged to a Brawl. Or maybe in a Jungle

https://ourpfc.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchic Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:44 pm

Nice Wolfiee.
Torchic
Torchic
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Number of posts : 102

http://lunar.heavenforum.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down