Pokemon Fan Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Story] The Legend of the Pentagon Islands

2 posters

Go down

[Story] The Legend of the Pentagon Islands Empty [Story] The Legend of the Pentagon Islands

Post  Squirtlefan Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:38 pm

The Legend of the Pentagon Islands, Chapter 1: Eggon's Awakening
Once, in the island called Egg Island, in the island chain called the Pentagon Islands, one legend was about to be awakened.
Matt woke up in his room. "Ah, good morning Squirtle. I guess ts time to see Prof. Maple." Matt said. Matt went outside his house, and there was Prof. Maple, getting ready to go to Eggon Ruins. "Hi Prof. Maple!" Matt said. " Matt! you startled me!" Prof. Maple said. " Well, It's time to explore those old ruins." Prof. Maple said.

At the ruins, a Scramblebun was waiting for them. " A Scramblebun? What's it doing here?" Matt said quietly. Matt and Prof. Maple passed the Scramblebun and went into Eggon's Ruins. When they got there, stairs were leading down the ruins, under ground. The Scramblebun decided to tag along with them. They went down the stairs, but if only the Scramblebun could warn them.

At the bottom, they reached an old chamber. A stone Poke Ball was in the middle. " Let me examine it." Prof. Maple whispered. The Scramblebun said " Scramble! Scramble!" which really meant, " Don't touch it! Please!" But it was already too late. Prof. Maple touched the Stone Poke Ball, and without warning, a Pokemon came out. It was Eggon. He was 8 feet tall, looked like Dusknoir except with no eyes, now thing above his head, wihch was an egg, and egg cannons sticking out under his arms. Like the other four, he could speak human tounge. " Who Dares Disturb Me?" Eggon yelled. " It's just us." Matt said. " Ha ha ha. Well, you little fool, I must awaken the other four, and summon Pentagonal!" Eggon exclaimed. " You can't! Summoning Petagonal is the end of the world!" Prof. Maple screamed. "Yes, but it was for the best. If only you listen to Scramblebun." eggon laughed. " Bun!" Scamblebun said which really meant " I warned you!" " However," Eggon continued, " We must be captured by those who worship the Pentagonal. And who better than Team Pent?" " No!" Matt cried, but it was already too late. Eggon knew that four others, with four other professers will awaken the others. And so, Eggon searched Egg Island, looking for Team Pent.

End of Chapter One.

Feedback please. I will make more if you like it.
Squirtlefan
Squirtlefan

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

[Story] The Legend of the Pentagon Islands Empty Re: [Story] The Legend of the Pentagon Islands

Post  Ventus3 Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:44 pm

I'm guessing the scramblebun is a fanfic pokemon.

1. Good job!

2. I want you to continue

3. The intro could've been better. . .<.< the intro almost didn't make me wanna read it that much.
Ventus3
Ventus3
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

[Story] The Legend of the Pentagon Islands Empty Re: [Story] The Legend of the Pentagon Islands

Post  Squirtlefan Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:45 pm

The Legend of the Pentagon Islands, Chapter Two: Birdon's Awakening
As Eggon was doing his searching, another of the five was about to awaken.
Carlos woke up. He knew, with his friend Prof. Redwood and his Pokemon Cydnaquil, that he had to explore Birdon Bluff. Carlos got out of bed, and went to the entry point of Birdon Bluff. " Carlos. You're here! Well, time to find that stone Poke Ball Prof. Maple told me about." Prof. Redwood said. "Well, let's go!" Carlos exclaimed. Carlos ran off into Birdon Bluff.

A Twigbird was there. " Strange. I've seen Twigbirds in flocks." Carlos muttered. Twigbird had heard from his friend Scramlebun that Eggon awakened. The Twigbird went in front of the exit, blocking it. " Move out of the way." Carlos ordered. The Twigbird didn't budge. " Twigbird! Here!" Prof. Redwood called out. He threw a twig, and the Twigbird sprinted to get there. Carlos and Prof. Redwood went through the exit. The Twigbird sprinted behind them.

" Twig! Twig!" the Twigbird said which meant, " Go back! You'll see Birdon!", but Carlos and Prof. Redwood didn't hear Twigbird. " Bird..." Twigbird said, sounding dissapointed, which really meant " I failed..." So, Prof. Redwood touched the stone Poke Ball, and just as what happened to Prof. Maple, Birdon came out. Birdon is a fusion of all three legendary birds. " Look what the Twigbird dragged in." Birdon said. " We already know what you're going to do..." Prof. Redwood muttered. " Very good. That saves me some explaining. Team Pent is only on Egg Island. So, we're going to have to join Eggon in his search." Birdon said. " You can't!" Carlos exclaimed, but Birdon began his flight to Egg Island. And so, that brings us to the next island.

End of Chapter Two.

Feedback please.
Squirtlefan
Squirtlefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventus3 Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:23 pm

Pretty good I guess, a bit of action was lacking. . .like, when's a battle gonna start? It leaves me a bit, bored. . . .sorry, but it's how I felt when reading it.
Ventus3
Ventus3
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirtlefan Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:38 am

The Legend of the Pentagon Islands, Chapter 3: Planton's Awakeing
Deep in Planton Jungle, within the 3rd Stone Poke Ball, sounds of fightning could be heard.
" So, You have betryed me Vineant." Planton said.
" Ant! Vine Vine." Vineant replied, which really meant, " It's only for your own good."
" You have made me angry! As such, you shall be defeated!" Planton exclaimed. " Plant Punch!" Planton said.
Planton's hand turned into a sharp vine, and hit Vineant.
" Vine Trap!" Vineant countered.
Planton was stuck in the trap.
" Plant Beam!" Planton exclaimed.
" Vine Beam!" Vineant countered.
" Enough of this! Man-Eater!" Planton exclaimed.
Planton turned into a Venus Flytrap, and use Bite over and over on Vineant, who was too scared to counter or even move. Finally, Vineant got the courage to use one more attack, then flee as Planton was too powerful.
" Vine Beam!" Vineant screamed.
Venus Planton had his mouth open, so the beam went straight through his mouth. Planton went back to regular form so the pain would stop, but by the time he recovered, Vineant escaped. And by the time Vineant escaped, Prof. Vine, Adam, and his Pokemon Treeko would be in that very same spot.

" Here it is! The Stone Poke Ball!" Prof. Vine exclaimed.
They were both too excited to notice Vineant sllowly creeping away.
" Vineant Vine Vine." Vineant said, which really meant " I hope I weakened him enough. But then Vineant considered the possiblity that Planton would go to Egg Island. Vineant decided to come with them on the way out.
Meanwhile, Prof. Vine already touched the Stone Poke Ball, and the weakened Planton came out.
" How did he become so weak?" Adam asked.
" I don't know. Perhaps he was battle by something." Prof. Vine whispered
Planton told them the same thing Eggon and Birdon said. With that, Planton used his power over the world's plants to move himself to Egg Island. And so, begins our next chapter.

End of Chapter 3.

Feedback please.
Squirtlefan
Squirtlefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventus3 Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:45 pm

In my opinion, it was more exciting than the other two chapters so far, but, there were some problems I'd like to point out.

1. When describing a battle, never, ever use the verb to use. . .when you said Planton used bite, you could have put Planton bit. You almost always put the attack in past tense if the attack has a verb. If the attack doesn't have a verb, then just use verbs like to shoot and any other verb besides the verb to use.
Ventus3
Ventus3
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down