Pokemon Fan Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Story] Legend of the Rising Shadows

2 posters

Go down

[Story] Legend of the Rising Shadows Empty [Story] Legend of the Rising Shadows

Post  DarkQuil Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:44 pm

Legend Of The Rising Shadow

Introduction

This story starts out with an ordinary boy, 12 years old, who thought he would become the Pokemon Champion. Little did he know, his life was about to change forever, and he would embark on a journey that would forever change who he was.

Chapter 1

*Sirens blare in the background* “Here is a survivor! Quick, take him to the ambulance, he’s in critical condition!”

The Next Day: “Where am I?” asked Zero. “In the hospital, I think you have recovered, now leave, quickly, I don’t want to be seen with you anymore.” said the nurse. “Be seen with you? But why? What did I do?” asked Zero. “Nothing, just get out of here. NOW!” replied the nurse. “Can you just tell me one thing? What’s the date?” asked Zero. “It’s November twenty second, now leave! I don’t want to see you here ever again.” replied the nurse. “November twenty second? That means yesterday was my birthday, but I don’t remember anything. That also means I’m 13, I get my first Pokemon today. I’m so exited.” said Zero walking out of the hospital and going to the professors to get his starter Pokemon. “Hey professor, can I have my Pokemon?” asked Zero. “Get out of here now! I never want to see you here again!” yelled the professor as the guards through him out. “Why does no one want to be near me or talk to me? I better go home.” said Zero walking to his home.

The Horrible Sight: As Zero arrived home, he was shocked at what he saw. “What, what, what is this? It’s all ashes, my home is ashes, where is Mom? Dad? Where are you?” said Zero starting to cry. “This explains everything, without my parents, I am no one, they’re the only reason people were nice to me.” Said Zero walking away to see if anyone else would talk to him. After hours and hours, he came to the conclusion that no one in the entire town wanted to be around him. He decided, he was leaving and headed for the gates. He stepped through them and headed out, deciding, he was going to find out what happened to his parents.

The Mysterious Encounter: After a while, Zero was wondering when he would find a trainer, and as he was thinking, he heard someone. “Foolish Zero, you will never find out what happened to your parents, and why it happened.” said a mysterious voice. “Who are you? Show yourself!” said Zero. With that, a battle would soon start, resulting in a mysterious friendship.

If you want me to continue, post and I will.
DarkQuil
DarkQuil
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-06-02

http://animecombination.forummotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

[Story] Legend of the Rising Shadows Empty Re: [Story] Legend of the Rising Shadows

Post  worminherman Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:16 pm

continue plz its awsome
worminherman
worminherman

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down