Pokemon Fan Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magikarp, the Story

4 posters

Go down

Magikarp, the Story Empty Magikarp, the Story

Post  Ventus3 Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:33 pm

((Ok, this may be a bit wierd, but please don't be too mean about it. . .))

Magikarps, boring, boring, boring, that's what everyone thinks, but what does a magikarp think? Well, I don't really know, but this is my opinion . . . xD.

Magi the magikarp was swimming in a river eating something that he didn't really know of.

Magi: why am I eating something that I don't even know about?

Magi swims on and he sees a pokeblock on a hook. He decides to try to get the pokeblock, but gets caught and now has to battle. He splashes around and then faints. Soon, he wakes up in a bed of coral, far far away.

Magi: I dislike these strong water currents

Magi tries to swim to a river that is in plain sight, but the current expels Magi time after time.

Magi: I wish, magikarps were stronger.

After a day or two out to sea, his gills get used to the salt water, just in time to get caught by a surfing trainer.

Trainer: a magikarp, lame

The trainer throws Magi out into the sea as Sharpedos fastly approach their prey. Magi swims with the current but still barely escapes the Sharpedos. Magi drifts through the ocean in a daze, until, he arrives at an unfamiliar beach. Everything goes black for Magi as he gets picked up by a silhouette. After awhile, Magi wakes up to realize he's in a giant aquarium with a whole bunch of different water pokemon he's never seen before. He then looks across and reads the Sign.

Magi: "Pokemon Aquarium"

*A finneon approaches Magi*

Finneon: I'm Finny, who are you?

Magi: I'm Magi, a Magikarp

*Quickly Finny's mother comes in and snatches Finny away and scolds Finny for talking to a Magikarp*

Magi: what'd I do?

((To be continued if anybody wants it to))
Ventus3
Ventus3
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Magikarp, the Story Empty Re: Magikarp, the Story

Post  worminherman Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:50 pm

continue its awsome
worminherman
worminherman

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkQuil Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:11 pm

Yes, continue. It's interesting.
DarkQuil
DarkQuil
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Number of posts : 263

http://animecombination.forummotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventus3 Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:01 pm

Magi sat in a fake cave and fell asleep right after the aquarium lights went out. Meanwhile, something was happening. The water vibrated for a few minutes right before the lights turned on, Magi was wierded out because everyone was still sound asleep.

Aquarium owner: meh, it'll get used to it eventually.

An hour later, people come in, they completely ignore Magi. Magi decides to explore the rest of the tank. It was actually very large. Magi had swam for a couple of minutes before reaching the big water tank.

Magi: Uh oh *reads sign* this is the tank for the evolved pokemon.

Many Garydos and Sharpedos swim by him from above. The Lanterns flash their lights down below in the darkness. Magi looks as the Mantines gently float over him.

Magi: whoa

???: get out, now! Before it's too late.

Magi: huh?

Suddenly the hungry Sharpedo come in, speeding for Magi. Magi swims as fast as he can, narrowly escaping into the small tank. Finny sees Magi and sneaks off while her mom isn't looking.

Finny: Don't you know you're not s'posed to go in there?

Magi: that would explain the sharpedo attack

Finny: How are you? What the? Oh never mind, are you ok?

Magi: well, I'm fine, but it looks like you're going to have a panic attack.

Finny calms herself down and sneaks back to her mom. Finny's mom never noticed she was gone. Magi continues until he sees a giant fake ship covered in algae. He decides to go in despite the "Do not enter" sign posted up.
Ventus3
Ventus3
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchic Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:45 am

Yes indeed very interesting nice story.
Torchic
Torchic
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Number of posts : 102

http://lunar.heavenforum.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventus3 Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:40 am

Magi enters into the ship, only to be snatched away by something. Magi hears chatter around the dimly lit place as sharpedo and Gyarados passed by in the treachorous ship. Magi hid under what used to be an old bunk bed as he listened to the conversation.

Sharpedo: so, do you have it?

Gyarados: why do you think I got caught by the idiots who own this aquarium?

Sharpedo: just give it to me, and I'll give you the saphire.

Gyarados handed Sharpedo an emerald orb that glowed with magnificent power. The Sharpedo in return gave Gyarados the saphire gem that also glowed with power.

Magi: well, this is interesting

Magi followed the two as they left the room, making sure to be stealthy and avoid the menacing pokemon that swam past. Magi eventually follwed them to the upper levels, the rusty, moldy ship's floor was rotting underneath. Magi then swam up another flight of half broken, wood stairs and arrived on the deck. Gyarados and Sharpedo did not notice Magi, but Magi sure noticed that Sharpedo had a gang of carvanhas surrounding a group of tied up feebas and magikarps. Magi rushed in and tackled the carvanhas. Gyarados looked at Magi with admiration for being braver than he was. Magi was then attacked by the sharpedo.

Sharpedo: so you're the kid that I almost ate for dinner two weeks ago, let's see how you like me now!

Sharpedo rushed in to slam Magi. Magi tried to dodge, but he could not swim fast enough, he was knocked to the floor, now only a mere spectator to a ferocious battle between a gyarados and a sharpedo. Magi eventually got to sneaking away and nibbling off the rope, setting the magikarp free, gyarados meanwhile, finished off sharpedo by blasting sharpedo with a hyperbeam. The five captive magikarps went back to their master.

Magikarps: Thank you master Mer, great one of the sea

Magi: Master Mer, where have I heard that before?
Ventus3
Ventus3
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down