Pokemon Fan Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Aquamarine [Journey fic/ Original Trainor fic] Genre: Adventure/Songfic

Go down

Pokemon Aquamarine [Journey fic/ Original Trainor fic] Genre: Adventure/Songfic Empty Pokemon Aquamarine [Journey fic/ Original Trainor fic] Genre: Adventure/Songfic

Post  Ventus3 Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:35 am

((As you'll see, it is very interesting that there is both a point of view from the antagonists and protagonists so that you can decide for yourself who's evil and who's not because I don't like making people decide that xD))

Chapter One: First Day.

Aqua looked at the waves that licked the sand on Pastoria's nearby beach. Her lengthy, light green hair took flight in the sea side breeze like many dancing ribbons. She went into the water and looked as a buizel playfully touched noses with her. She shyly smiled back at the buizel as it went back to finding food. Aqua was not a normal human. She was a mermaid. She was the only one in her family, because she was adopted from a mysterious person who left a note saying to love her like your own. Of course, there's problems with that when the family is filled with black sheep like her older "sister" Necra who could seduce almost anyone into getting her way. Aqua shivered at the thought of working for Team Hearts. The sun set as she tried to open her mouth to sing, but she started to tear up instead. Aqua didn't want to hurt Pokemon.

Aqua turned back into her human disguise and clumsily re-gained her land legs. She was short for a 14 year old, only standing at five feet tall on land. She walked away from the sandy beach, but turned around to see the last glimpse of the gorgeous sunset. Finally, she walked through the a wooded trail as she snuck past the Pokemon with success. She ran the way home, she wanted to go to bed, not so that she could start the next day, but so that she could feel a little bit of relief in her dreams before she had to start her apprenticeship with her older "sister".

"Well, well lil' sis, looks like I get to be your mentor!" announced the purple eyed woman with beaufitully tan skin and perfectly blonde streaked chestnut hair that shined in the dim light of the house.

The living room was dimly lit, they did not like to waste money on such "trivial things" such as lighting so they usually only kept one small lamp turned on so that it was not pitch black. It also was not very clean, and there were often crumbs of popcorn on the floor from when Necra would watch one of her action movies that she just adored. Aqua tiredly passed through the living room, and down the dirty hallway. Aqua passed her older "sister's" room which was filled with posters of various action movies and different bands that she had all seen in a concert. Necra was always away on missions since she was twenty two and in her prime for Team Hearts, but she somehow managed to find a way to have fun.

Aqua was too tired to stare at her "sister's" room, so, she drudged on to her bedroom where she collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

Meanwhile

A fourteen year old boy and his brothers had just finished their final exam to graduate from Pokemon school. As they turned in their tests, they all smiled slightly as they could now go on their adventure. Five weeks later, as the sun was setting, the results came in the mail. The fourteen year old Willis went out to get the mail. It read in golden letters "Academy of Pokemon"

"Oh goody! It's the test results!" Willis excitedly called to his brothers who were just coming out to get their I-pods out of the car. The fifteen year old Mark hoped that he would not end up like his brother, who had been held back six times for failing the final exams. The six foot tall, twenty year old Ken, nervously broke into a cold sweat for fear that he had failed again. Willis hastily opened the envelope, naive of the fact that his brothers did not want to know if they failed again.

"Um, you two both passed, and I passed too, yay! Mom will allow us to go on our journey now! Of course, I wonder when dad'll get back from the hopsital," Willis exclaimed, slowly losing excitement in his voice as he formed a question.

"He doesn't usually get back till late anyway," Ken reminded Willis, hiding his smile due to the fact that he had not smiled for the past six years.

Mom had gone off to have dinner with their dad because he had a dinner break. Meanwhile, Willis had prepared for this ahead of time and had made soup stock for some soup. Willis added the fresh ingredients in. Willis then left the soupe to simmer. As soon as he turned around, he had a flash and he fell down on his knees.

"What the? Where am I?" Willis asked out loud.

(Legend of the Mermaid~Mermaid Melody)

"Nanairo no, Kaze ni fukarete" a mermaide with light green hair and a blue tail sung while resting on a rock that glistened with splashing water.
(The rainbow colored wind is being blown)

"Tooi, misaki wo mezashiteta" the mermaide continued with her sweet, comforting voice
(Aiming, at the distant cape)

Willis woke up to find that the soup was boiling too much, Willis frantically turned off the stove top and carefully waited for it to cool for about three minutes before serving. He the carefully ladeled the soup into red bowls and laid them down on the table with the spoons. He hastily set the table and waited for his older brothers to come. He waited and waited until the soup got cold and he had to reheat it. And after reheating the soup, the older brothers finally came down.

"Ok, let's eat!" Willis shouted excitedly as he ate the noodles in the soup hastily because he was so hungry from waiting for his brothers

His brothers however ate slowly, they were surprised, he actually did win the bet. They ate slowly in shame that it tasted better than Mom's recipe for the exact same noodle soup dish. Now they owed Willis 2,000 pokedollars.

"Teehee, I hope they have the money for that bet that I just won with the looks on their faces! Heehee!" Willis thought amused to himself as he couldn't help revealing an evil smile which fit with his gloating, five feet and three inch tall body.

After dinner, Willis cleared the plates and dishes while Mark and Ken just watched a TV broadcast of a concert. Willis, tired and wanting to wake up early to get his starter the next day, found the envelope with the test results, and grabbed his certificate to get a starter pokemon at the lab in SandBridge town.

"I wonder what that mermaide was singing, I must find her," Willis thought to himself as he peacefully fell asleep in his bed.

After two more hours when the broadcast ended, Mark and Ken slipped into bed and pretended to fall asleep just before their parents arrived. The mother came in and analyzed the results with her husband.

"Hmm, so he finally passed," The mother announced.

"Yes, he'll finally be getting out of here, I'm a bit tired of supporting a twenty year old who's s'posed to be out doing stuff in life" replied the father.

Scores Of Final Examinations:

Scoring System: 100-90 A
89-80 B
79-70 C
69-60 D
59-0 E:failing

Willis's Scores:

1. Pokemon Types Exam: 100

2. Pokemon Abilities Exam: 99

3. Pokemon Statuses Exam: 100

4. Pokemon Moves Exam: 100

5. Pokemon Oral Exam + Essay: 100

Mark's Scores:

1. Pokemon Types Exam: 100

2. Pokemon Abilities Exam: 79

4. Pokemon Moves Exam: 89

5. Pokemon Oral Exam + Essay: 99

Ken's Scores:

1. Pokemon Types Exam: 99

2. Pokemon Abilities Exam: 60 (passing)

4. Pokemon Moves Exam: 77

5. Pokemon Oral Exam + Essay: 67

"Well, I didn't expect this, I thought that Willis would've failed at least once like all of his brothers before him" the dad commented on Willis's high scores.

"You haven't seen how smart Willis is? He's probably smarter than the both of us combined, I'm afraid he'll take over the world with some experiment," Willis's mom joked, but was still serious about the being smart part.

[To be continued if people comment]
Ventus3
Ventus3
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down