Pokemon Fan Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Star ((Lucky Star + Pokemon)) [PG 10 for some questionable language and slightly suggestive themes]

4 posters

Go down

Pokemon Star ((Lucky Star + Pokemon)) [PG 10 for some questionable language and slightly suggestive themes] Empty Pokemon Star ((Lucky Star + Pokemon)) [PG 10 for some questionable language and slightly suggestive themes]

Post  Ventus3 Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Konata was going home from school and got off the train. She went and walked through the field.

Konata: I can name all the pokemon!

*The grass rustled. Something rushed toward her, and then, a chimchar came flying out of a bush and into Konata knocking her over*

Konata: what the . . . . am I having a dream?

Chimchar: no, where am I?

Konata: outside, in the rural area.

Meanwhile, Kagami and Tsukasa were going home, they soon came home to find a surprise in their bedrooms.

Tsukasa: So cute!

*Tsukasa picks up a small little Skitty*

Kagami: what did Konata do this time!

*Kagami looks as a spiritomb makes wierd noises*

Miyuki also comes into her house. Her mom's on a trip so, she goes upstairs. Then, she sees it.

Evee: Hello!

Miyuki: hello, you must be one of those pokemon.

Evee: I'm an evee.

Miyuki: you came from some portal if I'm not mistaken?

Evee: Well, you could call it a portal if you want to, but it was more like a flight of long stairs, except upside-down

Miyuki: We should probably go to the pet store to get you some stuff, but first I gotta call mom.

Miyuki goes off to call her mom. She explains about what Evee said, and how it came through a portal.

Miyuki's mom: what are we gonna do with the poor thing?

Miyuki: maybe, we should keep Evee.

Miyuki's mom: ok, that's fine with me, bye!

Miyuki: bye!

In the distance, Palkia looked out over the two dimensions with its intimidating eyes. It contemplated the ramifications of its actions, but it soon went back into its own dimension. The next day, the girls brang their pokemon brang their pokemon to school. They soon figured out that many people had pokemon now. The school had been changed to a pokemon gym, and their teacher was one of the many gym leader. . . .assistants.

Miyuki: So, we all have pokemon?

Konata: I think we're finally in heaven! *starts crying and praying to the sky*

Kagami: Keep dreamin' *devil horns stick out of her head*

Gym Leader assistant 1: Hello Konata, please, may I battle you?

Konata: sure, why not. Go Chimchar!
*Chimchar came off of Konata's head*

Gym Leader assistant 1: go Murkrow!
*Murkrow came out of a pokeball*

Konata: I really need to get some pokeballs

Meanwhile:

Yutaka: Hey! Y'all got pokemon too? I got this wierd pokemon.

Togepi: Hello!

Kagami: why does it fit her better than mine? I don't have the same personality as this, thingy.

Gym assistant 2 and 3: We'll battle you two!

Assistant 2: go natu!

Assistant 3: go pidgey!

Kagami: go spiritomb!

Yutaka: go togepi!

Miyuki watched, until a mysterious figure appeared behind her. It was Darkrai. He suddenly snatched her and levitated off.

Miyuki: where are you taking me mr.?

Darkrai: shhh, just wait.

Soon, Miyuki was carried until she saw a group of Pokemon.

Lucario: Hello Miyuki

Celebii: Hello!

Cresselia: Good morning!

Ho-oh: Hello!

Latios and Latias: Hello!

Mew: Hello!

Darkrai: we have realized that you are the brightest mind in the city, so you are the one who must keep us informed of the world. Tell us all about your world right now.

Miyuki: Ok, well, this was basically a pretty boring world, devoid of any magic or anything until you all came. This is Tokyo and it is a very industrialized, crowded city. You are on an island called Japan on a planet called Earth, there aren't pokemon, but animals here are very vivid and plentiful, but they are threatened because of us humans.

Darkrai: TMI! That's gonna give me a nightmare. . . .>.>

*The other pokemon laughed*

((Please comment! This is just like an intro to see if anyone likes the idea))

Last edited by Ventus3 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to make intro of fanfic longer and more interesting. . . >.>)
Ventus3
Ventus3
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Star ((Lucky Star + Pokemon)) [PG 10 for some questionable language and slightly suggestive themes] Empty Re: Pokemon Star ((Lucky Star + Pokemon)) [PG 10 for some questionable language and slightly suggestive themes]

Post  worminherman Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:47 pm

sweet do it
worminherman
worminherman

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Star ((Lucky Star + Pokemon)) [PG 10 for some questionable language and slightly suggestive themes] Empty Re: Pokemon Star ((Lucky Star + Pokemon)) [PG 10 for some questionable language and slightly suggestive themes]

Post  Torchic Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:46 am

Nice! crossovers are funny! Continue continue.
Torchic
Torchic
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-02

http://lunar.heavenforum.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirtlefan Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:41 am

Please continue. I liked the story.
Squirtlefan
Squirtlefan

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventus3 Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:52 pm

Chapter Two: Konata's Battle.

Konata's dark saphire hair seemed to pulse with energy as she ordered her nimble, orange Chimchar offf of her head and onto the simulated stage. The field was elevated above a series of strong blowing fans below. The opponent's Murkrow and Konata's Chimchar eyed each other challengingly with rival intent. They were waiting for the pudgy referee with a green and red flag in his fat hands to waive the green flag and let them go off.

Referee: Begin!

Chimchar dashed off before Konata could command it to do anything, he obviously was not listening to her.

Chimchar: so we meet again Murkrow, you thief, you stole all that my family had!

Murkrow: getting pushy eh? Well, I'll show you this!

Murkrow fly up into the air to hastily dodge Chimchar's bite. Murkrow then camed down and pecked Chimchar back. Chimchar scolded and then looked at Konata expecting a command.

Konata: Chimchar, scratch that Murkrow!

Chimchar leaped at high speed to Murkrow, using the extra lift from the wind to scratch Murkrow. Chimchar left a painful wound in Murkrow's left side, Murkrow's trainer's eyes narrowed at Konata fiercely as in taking the mere attack as a serious threat. Konata barked a command to repeat scratch, and Chimchar followed hesitantly, giving Murkrow enough time to dodge.

Assistant 1: Murkrow, now, wing attack!

Murkrow swooped in with a wing attack on Chimchar, knocking Chimchar down. Chimchar barely landed on his feet, Konata looked nervously at her Chimchar.

Konata: gaming comes to no use when you do it in real life!

Chimchar looked at Konata and looked at her in an agreeing tone. Soon Konata called another command for Chimchar to scratch Murkrow to finish him off. She could tell that the Murkrow was in pain from the wound in his left side. Chimchar used the fans' wind to practically fly vertically up to Murkrow. Murkrow was too busy to see this coming and was hit hard in the right wing. Murkrow came crashing down, he was knocked out from being nervous about being hurt from falling. The Assistant picked up Murkrow.

Konata: I never figured out your name, what is it?

Assistant 1: Marcos.

Konata: ok, can I go now?

Marcos: actually, you have to go to this room to get your new uniform that you'll be required to wear to show that you're a trainor. You don't go to this place anymore. At least not until you're ready to see the Elite Four.

Marcos gave Konata her ticket to become a pokemon trainor. She will be able to heal pokemon for free. News of pokemon centers have sprung up all around Japan, there's also old schools being converted into Gyms, and soon, they'll be open. The only place that is open is the registry/Elite four area right now. Konata followed the directions down to the market. She quickly purchased a trainor's uniform and thanked the kind looking, tubby woman. Konata was also given six pokeballs. Konata obliged and put Chimchar in the first pokeball. Then, she went out to get her pokemon healed at the Pokemon center. She waited by the door for her friends afterwards, Konata had let Chimchar out of his pokeball.

Konata: I wonder where the others are.

Chimchar: I don't really care, I just want to leave soon!
Ventus3
Ventus3
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down