Pokemon Fan Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfie's Profile

3 posters

Go down

Wolfie's Profile Empty Wolfie's Profile

Post  Wolfie Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:49 am

Personal Info

Name- Wolfie
Age-13
Descritpion- black hair w/ white highlights, usually up in ponytail, one blue eye and one green eye, wears glasses, black tank-top w/ a white outlined wolf on it, blue jeans, black high-heeled boots w/ chains (one on each)
Personality- hyper, fun, random, serious when need be
Likes- wolves, friends, my pokemon
Dislikes- preppy people that think they're all that, people who treat pokemon horriblably
Pokemon Info

My Pokemon-Eevee, Icia, Houndoom, Piplup, Shirskit (spelled wrong!! XP), Squirtle
My Pokemon's Attacks-Eevee 100 HP - Dig: helps Eevee to avade attacks, Bite: does 60 damage to opponent
Icia 110 HP - Aurora Beam: does 65 damage to opponent, Bubble: does 20 damage to opponent
Houndoom 120 HP - Ember: does 40 damage to opponent, Extremespeed: does 80 damage to opponent
Piplup 100 HP - Bide: does twice the damage recieved, Mirror Move: copies opponent's last move
Shirskit 105 HP - Powder Snow: does 40 damage to opponent, Surf: does 95 damage to opponent
Squirtle 100 HP - Whirlpool: does 15 damage to opponent, Water Gun: does 40 damage to opponent
Battle Items- X Attack x2, X Accuracy x3, Dire Hit x4 (I don't remember what they do . . . but as soon as I find out I'll fix it)

(They are the actually terrians that I see in pokemon . . . I just can't remember the names XP)

Locations- Waterlands (XP): gives 10 HP to all water/ice pokemon
Grasslands: gives 10 HP to all grass pokemon (why? cause I want too!)
Rock Terrain (I'm just making up names): gives 10 HP to all Rock and Normal pokemon
Items- Berry x4 (restores 10 HP), Gold Berry x1 (restores 30 HP), Ice Berry x2 (cures Burn), Potion x5 (restores 20 HP), Full Restore x1 (restores all HP and heals aliments)

Tell me what needs fixed!! XP

Last edited by Wolfie on Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfie
Wolfie

Number of posts : 59
Location : In the Middle of Nowhere yet in the Middle of Everywhere, PA
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Wolfie's Profile Empty Re: Wolfie's Profile

Post  Torchic Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Nice Wolfie, APPROVED unless told otherwise.
Torchic
Torchic
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Number of posts : 102

http://lunar.heavenforum.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:22 pm

One, you can't evade attacks unless you say "Evades opponent's attacks for X turn(s)." X being the variable. Second, you need more Attacks. Third, you need to explain what the Battle Items do. Fourth, you need to get the Locations approved first (I did it because I'm wazy lol XD!!)
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 202
Location : I live in a graveyard, next to your home, waiting to be challenged to a Brawl. Or maybe in a Jungle

https://ourpfc.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down