Pokemon Fan Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Battle Gym Leaders

Go down

How to Battle Gym Leaders Empty How to Battle Gym Leaders

Post  Admin Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:51 am

In order to Battle Gym Leaders (which are the Leaders of a Team), you first need to have at least 23 wins.

Once you have 23 wins, you must post a challenge in the Gym Battles Forum, saying Your Name Challenges Gym Leader's Name (so if DarkQuil wanted to battle me, it would be DarkQuil Challenges Admin). Then the Challenging person must PM that person. The Gym Leader can choose to either accept or deny it. If it is denied, that Gym Leader can ask me to lock it for them, if it is accepted, then the two battle in a 3-on-3 Match. The Challenger will have a slight disadvantage. He or She will only be able to use an Item every other turn. It is to make it challenging. If the Challenger wins, they get to join that Team that the Gym Leader is in (even if it is full, I will make arrangements), get a Gym Badge, and a Legendary Pokemon that Gym Leader is holding (Legendary Pokemon will be switched between Leaders every time a Challenger wins the Match.) That is basically it!

Good luck everybody! What a Face
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 202
Location : I live in a graveyard, next to your home, waiting to be challenged to a Brawl. Or maybe in a Jungle
Registration date : 2008-06-02

https://ourpfc.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down