Pokemon Fan Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Hope.

Go down

Finding Hope. Empty Finding Hope.

Post  Torchic Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:40 am

Finding Hope. [Hint] Hope is a bakugan [Hint]

"Come on Dan! You idiot!" Yelled Runo. "We'll be late! I don't want to be the last one at Marucho's!" She practicaly screamed.

"I'm comin I'm comin, jeez Runo we'll get there so-" Dan's voice broke as he tripped over his own feet. "Oof!" He sqealed.

"Heh your sure smooth Dan." Runo smirked. "Next thing you know you'll smooth your way right off the side of the bridge." She giggled as they continued across the small koi pond bridge towards Marucho's house.

"Yeah yeah." Pouted Dan. "Were here anyways." He growled as they walked up to Marucho's house his big house.

"Hey guys!" Hollered Marucho opening the door for them to come in. "Whats up? I thought you'd be here sooner expecialy since Julie is here and because were going to explore the forests around Michal's labratory." Marucho said cheerful enough. "I mean we might find some rare bakugan theres not many people around there you know." He said exidedly.

"Finaly! Dan your here!" Julie cried out in delight. "Yay!" She yelled tackling Dan to the ground.

"Aaaah!!!" Groaned Dan. "Uhh Julie that hurt why do you always do that to me...?" Dan moped.

"GRRRR!! GET OFF OF HIM JULIE!!!!!!! CAN'T YOU TELL HE DOES NOT LIKE IT?!?!?!?!" Growled an infuriated Runo.

"Hmmph." Julie said turning up her head. "Runo your just jealous! Dan is mine girl he likes me not you!" Hissed Julie.

"Oh yeah like he'd like you you you spoiled little princess!" Runo shot back.

"ENOUGH!" yelled drago, tigrerra, Marucho, Preyas, Alice, Shun, and Skyress.

"Oh jeez you didn't have to yell." Julie and Runo said turning away from each other.

"Now might I suggest we board the plane?" Questioned Marucho heading towards his private jet. "Come on now lets go I'm looking forward to finding new bakugan." He sqealed delightedly.

"Alrighty." Julie said cheerfuly.

"Okay." Shun and Runo said.

"Oooh! New bakugan can't wait!" Dan screamed like a fan girl.

"Let us go. Onward." Alice laughed.

~~~~They were on the plane~~~~~~
~~~~~~Time Passes~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~More time Passes~~~~~~~
~~~~~~They reach their destination~

'Fewth that ride was making me sick." Runo groaned loudly. "But finding new bakugan has me pumped!"

"Heh?" Dan grunted just waking up. "Man you need to wake me up when I fall asleep." He retorted.

"You looked so cute sleeping!" Julie mused.

"Your appearence was quite amusing." Shun and Alice giggled. "We have pictures if you want." They said smoothly.

"AAAKKK!!!" Dan remarked unintellagable.

"Heh now lets get a move on!" Marucho said.

"Wow humans are so entertaing." Drago and Skyress said.

"You got it Lizzy!" Preyas agreed.

"Hehe this is normal for them." Tigrerra chuckled.

As they all moved further into the forest fog and mist seemed to engulf them all.

"Are-are you sure this is the most likely spot for new bakugan...?" Stammered Runo and Alice. "This place is creepy...." They commented jittery.

"Its okay. Not far now." Shun said putting his hand on Alice's shoulder.

Alice blushed and ducked her head. Shun as well blushed lightly and pulled his hand away.

"Come on Runo buck up don't be a baby." Dan said turning up his nose.

"Hmmph!" Growled Runo.

All of a sudden a voice came out of the fog. ~Hope...Hope...Find your hope...Don't loose each other...Your fates are tied...Find your hope...~

"H-h-hello....?" They all said shivering. "Who's there..?"

~You mustn't loose your hope find your hope find me....Find me...Find your hope...~

"AAHHHH!!!!!!!" They all yelled majorly freaked this time.

"Come on lets just go." Julie said tugging on Dan's sleeve.

"No Julie we came here and we have to find...Uh er hope..." Dan said softly heading towards where the voice came from.

"I agree with Dan lets go.." Shun stammered.

"Come come on lets go find..Hope." Marucho and preyas said.

"Yes lets this is where we will find a strong bakugan I feel a presence.." Tigrerra and Skyress said distracted.

"Mm I think I've heard this voice before...But I can't recall..." Drago murmered.

The gang started deeper into the forest the mists and fog seemed so thick it was a wonder they could move so fast.

"Hey, I think theres something up ahead!" Dan and Shun hollered.

Julie was running she could see a light she knew it had to be a bakugan! It had to be one!

"Julie! No! Stop we don't know what were up against!" Marucho and Skyress screamed.

"Don't worry!" Julie huffed "Its a bakugan I know it!" She said determined.

Thats when she saw it the most beutiful bakugan ever, or it might hacve seemed that way from the glowing and floating.

"Aw so pretty." Julie said mesmorized. She started to reach for it when the voice again apeared.

~You are not the one your not the one your not my hope I am not your hope~You must leave or suffer~

"HEY! I CAME ALL THIS WAY YOU STUCK UP BAKUGAN!" Julie growled reaching faster towards the bakugan.

~Very well then the choice to suffer is yours~

The light got brighter and Julie screamed all of a sudden everything seemed white with light Julie was flung backwards.

"Julie!" They all yelled.

"Are you okay Julie?" Gorem asked.

"Uhh fine...I'm fine Gorem you sweety." Julie mumbled. "But that stuck up bakugan won't be when I get to it!" Julie hissed.

(To be continued)
Torchic
Torchic
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-02

http://lunar.heavenforum.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down