Pokemon Fan Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories (a collection of some short stories)

2 posters

Go down

Untold Stories (a collection of some short stories) Empty Untold Stories (a collection of some short stories)

Post  Ventus3 Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:47 pm

((I'll tell one of the short stories, and then I'll see if anyone wants me to continue))

1. Unexpected Miracle
The swablus were getting ready to take their first flight, it was particularly cloudy, and the wind was still. But, a swablu named Elliana, she was very selfish and did not appreciate what people did for her. Until one day . . .

Elliana: I'll fly all the way to the ocean if I have to!

Elliana's mom: Don't go that far, you would miss dinner!

Elliana: yeah yeah

Elliana's Mom: I hope she's ok, the magnezone predicted a tornado.

Elliana and the others then took off into the still wind. soon, there were only two Swablus left in the air, Elliana, and her childhood friend, Joe.

Joe: I'll beat you to the goal!

Elliana: No you . . . . ahhhhhhh!

Elliana gets swept into a raging tornado that comes out of nowhere. Her mom tries to save her, but she is KO'ed when a large branch knocks her down. Soon, Elliana's eyes go black. After about a few days, the tornado forced Elliana to an unknown Island.

Elliana: where, am I? What's happening to me? Am I dead?

Elliana then saw a portal reach out in front of her, she saw Gardevoir reach out her hand to take her to the dimension where the dead are re-born.

Elliana: but I want to stay! Can't I do something to go back to my family!

Gardevoir: You can, but, you must pay a price. . .you will never be able to see Joe again.

Elliana then had a flashback. Joe tried to save her, he got caught and was now right beside her body. Elliana started to tear up.

Elliana: I can't do this, he doesn't deserve it, just take me!

Gardevoir: I see, so you will sacrifice yourself for your friend, that is the most selfless thing I have seen anyone do.
Gardevoir suddenly dissapears and Joe wakes up. Elliana closed her eyes expecting to be in another dimension, but, she was alive and Joe was trying to wake her up.

Joe: wake up, if we hurry, we can get back to the village before dark.

They flew off into the late afternoon.
Ventus3
Ventus3
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Untold Stories (a collection of some short stories) Empty Re: Untold Stories (a collection of some short stories)

Post  Torchic Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:21 pm

You continue to amaze me.
Torchic
Torchic
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-02

http://lunar.heavenforum.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Untold Stories (a collection of some short stories) Empty Re: Untold Stories (a collection of some short stories)

Post  Ventus3 Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:27 am

2. End of the World [PG] (Warning, spoiler alert about what happens in the future if you're playing PMD 2 and you're not at the part of the world's paralysis)

Mew looked at the future world, time had stopped. It was only a matter of time before Space started to deteriorate and Primal Dialga and Palkia would combine their powers to destroy Arceus. Primal Palkia's servants were searching for her as she flew through the gray, deathening sky which was trapped in night. Arceus was watching Primal Palkia and Dialga talk about making an alliance to kill him. He also saw that Mew and Celebii were talking about stopping the two, but they knew that it would be dangerous. Arceus, despite his seeming apathy for people, slipped a tear. It dropped and was absorbed by the crystal ball that he was viewing Celebii and Mew with. Suddenly, a cave formed over them, and plants and flowers burst into bloom as a pond formed inside the cave.

"A-a gift, thank you Arceus," Mew and Celebii prayed in unison.

Celebii's red body transformed into green, and mew finally returned to her normal self. They danced around happily as they went around the cave, happily enjoying what would normally exist in the past.

"It's just like the past!" Celebii pranced around while making the plants burst into bloom with magnificent flowers.

Primal Dialga and Palkia had detected a prescence, they felt one of the time gears turn on in an area. They saw the patch of green stick out like a flamingo in a flock of grey, depressing pidgeons. Primal Dialga and Palkia teleported over to the patch of green and angrily rushed Celebii and Mew. They were knocked out and dragged to Primal Dialga and Primal Palkia's lair. They were tied to a wooden poll as Sableye jumped into the room with wild and malicious gusto. Primal Dialga and Primal Palkia summoned Darkrai who was possessed against his will. The black pokemon forced Mew and Celebii into a nightmare that would kill them in five minutes if they did not wake up at all during that time period. It was four minutes and fifty seconds when a flash of lightening sounded and Darkrai was electrocuted, forcing him back.

"Do not destroy these two brave pokemon, you shall be judged upon by me! Arceus, lord of the universe!" Arceus roared as his judgement attack rained holy terror unto Primal Dialga and Primal Palkia. Mew and Celebii teleported and quickly escaped to gather the time gears and place them in a circular pattern in the broken temporal tower. The ruins glowed with powerful light. The top room flied up to the sky, and the other parts of the tower assembled. Primal Dialga and Primal Palkia were once again normal. The land finally started moving, the dawn started to some up over the darkness. Mew and Celebii cried as they saw the dawn for the first time in their lives.

"It's so, beautiful," Celebii cried as she hugged Mew as tears streamed down their faces and down to the ground as the sun rose and the barren field they stood on burst into bloom.

"I can't believe it, I've been trying to make the field bloom for all of my life!" Shaymin added in as she poked out her nose from the enchanting rose pink and white flowers.

Bug pokemon and grass pokemon danced and buzzed with joy. The flying pokemon swooped in the air as they sang their beautiful bird songs. The dragons gave a victorious flare of dragonbreath as the sun rose into full view. Water pokemon blew bubbles that shine in splendor in the beautiful sun. Fire types danced around fires as the sun had risen. Ground and electric pokemon enjoyed their victory silently. Psychic pokemon smiled greatfully, something that they would rarely ever do. The ghost pokemon were happy, they could finally move on to the after life. They kissed their great grandchildren goodbye as tears of happiness filled their translucent eyes. The dark pokemon pretended to hate the sun, but they silently enjoyed it as they looked at all of the other pokemon having fun. The steel and rock types beeped and thrashed with excitement and enthusiasm. The ice types' eternal winter had finally ended, even they needed to have a little bit of warmth, the ice pokemon silently watched with pleasure as the snowy trapps they were in started to melt and form cold rivers and streams.
Ventus3
Ventus3
Official Pokemon Fan
Official Pokemon Fan

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down